HELP US HELP OUR COMMUNITY!
we're aiming to utilize your donations by:
- Increase our reach to neighboring communities
- Give over 3,000 lbs of canned goods and fresh produce
- Help secure a bigger building to house our operations
- Take part in local fundraising events and raise awareness of hunger in Philadelphia Suburbs
If you're passionate about beating hunger and helping those who have food insecurities, please take a moment to donate to our cause. We're a voluntary, non-profit organization and we use our efforts to provide aid.
All of your donations goes towards feeding, improving the quality of life of bucks county citizens and helping us expand our reach. We thank you for your support and your generosity!
Frequently Asked Questions.
Is my donation secure?
Do I get a donation receipt?
- Yes. A donation receipt will be sent to the provided e-mail address on the donation form. Please keep all of your receipts for your records and tax purposes. If you did not receive a donation receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes. The Giving Cupboard is a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law. To claim a donation as a deduction on your U.S. taxes, please keep your email donation receipt as your official record. We'll send it to you upon successful completion of your donation.